Author
Topic: The magic $1 dollar bill  (Read 4351 times)
Gary_T
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS radar member 1551
« on: June 19, 2007, 07:11:03 pm »

This is an ebay auction, item # 330132386722 and you better hurry it ends in 5 hours!    This is the discription

"This is a magic 1 dollar bill that i found while fishing 35 miles offshore it floated by and i grab it ever sine then the dollar bill will float around my room at night from 9:00 till 12:00 it is so wierd they wanted to put me on t.v. but i didnt want the people all coming to my house so if you want it it will cost alot couse there will be alot of bids but i dont think its going to go over 50.000.00 when ever it gets that high the rest the money i will probley just give to charity or somthing but any way this bill i think might be haunted or somthing i mean come on i was born JUNE 6 1966  wich is 6666  daugh i mean come on but then again you never know the bill might lose its powers any day now i read about these curses in a book and they said in the wrong hands it could cause mass death and plague but who knows find out for youself any Qs just call me anytime at"

then again you never know the bill might lose its powers any day now

I have a feeling that it will lose it's powers just before you open the envelope.

Gary_T
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 07:28:30 pm »

For anyone who buys this magic dollar I highly recommend also buying the magic 5 dollar almost ladder note that I will be selling for $100 CDN.  It has more power than the floating dollar because when placed on top of the magic dollar it will hold it down and not allow it move around your room. It is so powerful that it will prevent any mass destruction to occur on your property while it is in your possession.  This is a 100% money back guarantee offer and if  it does not do exactly what I claim it will do I will personally return your money.  Before I post this note on ebay are there any takers on the forum.  You have only 2 hours to respond.

FRIEDSQUID

SO WHY IS THE DOLLAR NOT FLOATING IN THE PICTURE ???

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 04:49:37 pm »

Now we have the Very Fancy $1 Up & Down Radar Ladder Notes item #110068633606 on ebay
Which of course are not radars nor ladders but VERY FANCY as they say.

Punkys Dad
  • Very Senior Member
  • I keep my $1000 bill collection at Squid's place
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 12:10:45 am »

Magic? No no no. Dis no magic…dis Blaaaack magic. Me tinks dis is from ‘Where’s spooky George’ note from the Voodoo lady of Port Maria. The big give away is dat it is hard to get a picture of dis lady any anyting she owned is blurry when photographed, even digital cameras. It not supposed to leave Jamaica! DON BUY IT!! The finder was supposed to return it the Voodoo lady or suffer a consequence. Tink what happened to it’s last owner, why do you tink it floating out in da ocean all by its teeny self?

Cursed notes are dangerous but fun.  ;) ;) ;) ;D

Dei Gratia,
PD

PS Hey Calamari, dis makes for some interesting fringe collecting mon.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:14:39 am by Punkys Dad »

Teeny guy on my shoulder sez, It's only money mon
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 07:30:40 am »

I think this is a United States government test note to keep the US dollar higher than the Canadian Dollar, ;D

Login with username, password and session length